Tempesta Media is looking for a Sales Manager for our team.
This is a full-time and hybrid position, with 90%+ of the job taking place remotely.
NOTE: This position requires the employee to be physically located in either Texas or Indiana.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be responsible for generating new revenue from midmarket and enterprise US businesses by successfully identifying, qualifying and closing new prospective customers. The Sales Manager will be required to prospect for new business via social media, email and phone. They will also use the company’s CRM system to perform prospecting and document their progress against objectives.
The ideal candidates possess the following key characteristics:
1. Honesty, integrity and ethics;
2. Outgoing, positive, proactive and always taking the initiative;
3. Always learning;
4. Internal drive to achieve personally and professionally;
5. Superior American English (C1 or better) written and verbal communication skills.
If you have these characteristics and are comfortable communicating with C-level prospects, enjoy working in a friendly, fast-paced, creative environment and want to be proud of the solutions you provide to businesses, then a Sales Manager position may be your ideal career. The compensation and career development plans are targeted toward overachievers.
The vast majority of your time will be spent on the following:
- Prospect into multiple organizations via outbound calls and e-mail, utilizing company CRM and algorithmically-driven warm prospecting calls.
- Qualify all sales leads based on specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Generate and complete sales appointments.
- Articulate Tempesta Media’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Develop a superior customer service relationship with prospective customers.
- Using proposal management software, generate customer proposals in collaboration with company leadership.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of our managed solution – and articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Collaborate with the executive team to optimize the sales and marketing process.
Your success will be measured based on the target achievement of the new MRR (monthly recurring revenue).
This is a full-time position. Compensation will be a combination of base salary and monthly incentives based on achieving and exceeding specific new revenue performance benchmarks. There is no cap on earnings.
- MANDATORY: At least two years of experience selling digital marketing services to businesses at a monthly subscription price between USD 1,000 and USD 10,000.
- MANDATORY: Current or recent experience selling into the US or western European markets.
- A track record of overachievement by exceeding sales quotas and being a top sales manager.
- Superior US phone, email and social media prospecting skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and empathy with prospective customers.
- Previous formal sales training and education.
- Excellent email communication skills – cohesive, logical and effective.
- Excellent follow-up/follow-through skills.
- Current experience using the entire MS Office suite, including MS Excel.
- Previous CRM experience (e.g., Active Campaign, HubSpot, etc.).
- Communicator: You possess superior communication skills and enjoy working with prospective customers.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages excellent performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and are excited for the opportunity to play a significant role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing drive and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks proactively.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION
- Competitive compensation, ongoing career, and salary growth opportunities;
- Ability to work 100% remotely;
- Working hours are from 6 AM – 3 PM CST (-06:00 GMT), Monday — Friday;
- Ongoing training and development;
- A priceless experience of working in an American company;
- Official registration of you as PE, social tax payments and accounting support provided.
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please apply by clicking the button below