This is a full-time and hybrid position, with 90%+ of the job taking place remotely.
NOTE: This position requires the employee to be physically located in either Texas or Indiana.
You will report to the managed services director and work extensively with our US and European teams. This position involves extensive, polished written and verbal communication and consultative relationship management.
You’ll need current digital marketing account management experience, preferably in a marketing agency and B2B marketing environment. You must have current experience with the following:
- Content marketing
- With the Director of Managed Services, communicate with managed service customers weekly, providing an update on program deliverables and overall performance.
- With the head of Service Delivery, develop and present impactful, data-driven quarterly strategies to your assigned clients.
- Directly manage B2B marketing programs from initiation to completion through close coordination with the Service Delivery team.
- Grow existing revenue base through the consultative recommendations of appropriate solutions.
- Analyze program performance and provide insights, data-driven recommendations, and solutions to client challenges.
- Ensure deadlines are met on time and your deliverables are superior and on or under budget.
- Participate in service delivery-wide calls and strategy sessions.
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
- At least three (3) years of experience managing clients in an ad agency or marketing services setting.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Outgoing, positive, and optimistic.
- Intuitive project management skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office or Google Office, emphasizing Excel, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint.
- Current experience with Google Analytics.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong experience speaking and working with CEOs and other members of the C-suite.
- Driven to succeed and achieve.
- Experience working in an early-stage, fast-growing company is a strong plus.